The Actility ThingPark Community platform is an IoT network platform that gives developers, solution providers, and system integrators a place to work together to make and deploy IoT applications. The platform is based on LoRaWAN® technology, which is a low-power, long-range wireless communication protocol that lets devices connect to the internet.
The ThingPark Community platform gives developers a number of features and tools to help them build IoT solutions.
- Device management: The platform makes it easy for users to sign up and manage their devices, as well as check on how well they are working and change their settings.
- Data management: The platform provides tools to collect, store, and analyze data from IoT devices and to generate insights and actionable intelligence.
- Application development: The platform provides a range of tools and APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) to enable developers to create customized IoT applications.
- Integration: The platform is easy to connect to other systems and platforms, such as enterprise applications and cloud services.
- Collaboration: The platform provides a collaborative environment for developers, solution providers, and system integrators to share knowledge and expertise and collaborate on projects and solutions.
Overall, Actility’s ThingPark Community platform is a comprehensive and flexible platform that enables users to create, deploy, and manage a wide range of IoT applications and solutions. It provides information about LoRaWAN® and related IoT topics.
You can find more information at the ThingPark Community website.
In the course of the activity, you’re going to create an account on TPC if you don’t already have one.