To complete this activity, you need the following:
- A ThingPark Community account. This is free, you can easily create a new account from the home page menu.
- A WiFi environment with broadband access to the Internet. It will be used to access the ThingPark Community console and also as backhaul connection for the gateway to reach the ThingPark Community Network Server.
Regarding the LoRaWAN® gateway, you can build your own with the following components and simple jumper connections:
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and SD memory card with 32Gb capacity
- IMST IC808A SPI concentrator module. For more information, click the product page.
- A Pigtail cable to connect Antenna to IC808A module. For more information, click the product page
- 868MHz Antenna. For more information, click the product page
- Jumper Cables to connect the Raspberry Pi to the IC808A module.
- 5V/3A DC Power supply to power the Raspberry Pi & IC808A.